Roadblocks (Exodus 3:1-4:31)

Have you ever done something that can only be explained as the power of God working in your life? One experience of the power of God in my life was on a mission trip to Alaska, when our group was witnessing to members of the Bahai faith. While I recognize that God was speaking through me I also recognized that I had a part in the experience. God couldn’t have used me unless I had been willing to go on the trip and been willing to open my mouth. God’s power is truly amazing, but often God chooses to work through His servants. This means that we can either allow God to work or become a roadblock to His power.

God chose to work through Moses, but Moses was unsure about his role. Moses attempted to be a roadblock to God’s power. Thankfully for the Israelites, Aaron was willing to be used by God. Are you more like Moses or Aaron? Are you a roadblock to God’s power or are you willing to be used by God?

May you be willing to be used by God and thereby experience His power in your life.

0 comments: