Blessings

I was replying to some emails today and as I often do I was signing off with by typing "blessings" as a salutation. I got to thinking about that salutation and I think that I have it all backwards especially when I am writing to someone who already is enjoying the fullness of blessing through a relationship with Jesus.

I think as oppossed to offering a blessing to people who are already blessed beyond measure, I should remind and challenge them to be a blessing to others around them. People at their school or workplace that need encouragement and need to know that there is a God who loves them unconditionally.

So please excuse me if I generically type "blessings" on any email that you receive from me, and re-read that word as a challenge to bless others with the blessings that you have received already. To all of you out there who do not know the blessings or a relationship with Jesus Christ, then I do pray that you may know those blessings, because it has radically changed my life.

Just a random thought that I wanted to share with you today.

Blessings(That is be a blessing to others)

David

0 comments: