Changes to Curtis Cafe

Greetings Curtis Cafe readers,

I wanted to let you know about some changes coming to Curtis Cafe. First of all as some of you know my day job is the Associate Pastor of Youth & Discipleship at Faith Baptist Church in Burns, OR. A couple of weeks ago I accepted a new position of Associate Pastor at Peninsula Baptist Church in Ocean Park, Washington. So now my family and I are in transition and life is a little chaotic.

The devotionals that you have been reading on this website are part of a greater devotional series that my senior pastor and I wrote for the church here in Burns. You can download all of these devotionals from the church's website: www.faithbchc.com. I won't be posting anymore of these devotionals on this particular website. I will most likely continue with some random thoughts on christianity, life and our move until I get settled into my new position in Ocean Park. Thanks for reading.

God Bless,

Pastor David

0 comments: